File Folder Activities For Special Education: TYPES OF CLOTHING for matching, sorting, and assessment!
• 24 Picture/Word cards (shirt, shorts, pants, dress, skirt, blouse, jacket, coat, hat, scarf, mittens, vest, socks, belt, suit, sweater, gloves, pajamas, boots, raincoat, slippers, tie, underwear, bathing suit))
• File Folder Cover and Title Tab
• Suggested IEP Goals:
1. Given a picture of an article of clothing, STUDENT will read the word/say where it is worn, who wears it, or when it is worn, and select the identical matching card with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
2. Given a picture of an article of clothing, STUDENT will (independently/with prompts) match the identical picture out of a field of three choices, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
HOW CAN I USE THIS ACTIVITY WITH MY STUDENTS?
• Print two copies of the Picture Word Cards and create a File Folder Activity. Use during independent work task time, or even as one-on-one for daily review, or initial/mid-year/final assessment.
CAN I REQUEST A TOPIC THAT MY STUDENTS ARE WORKING ON IN CLASS, OR TOWARDS AN IEP GOAL?
• Absolutely! Please feel welcome to email me at DSinger@AutismEducators.com and tell me about what your student is learning, an IEP Goal he/she is striving to achieve, or just a preferred topic. I will get back to you within 24 hours.
WHEN WILL THE ULTIMATE MATCHING BUNDLE BE LISTED?
• The “Ultimate Matching Bundle #1” will be listed on our TpT store in the “Bundles” section, by May 15, 2018. There are TWENTY activities
in The “Ultimate Matching Bundle #1”! If you would like me to notify you when the discounted “Ultimate Matching Bundle” is released, please send me an email at DSinger@AutismEducators.com requesting notification and I’ll be happy to send you a quick message when it is posted.
SEE ALL OF Autism Educators BUNDLES by clicking this link!
FEEDBACK and COMMENTS
• I LOVE reading and responding to your feedback! Your kind words inspire me and I DO read ALL feedback that each product receives.
© Copyright 2018 Autism Educators, Inc. (AutismEducators.com). All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites such as Amazon Inspire. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for single classroom and personal use only.
Find us on PINTEREST by clicking here!
Find us on FACEBOOK by clicking here!
Find us on INSTAGRAM by clicking here!