This packet of 24 file folder games includes sorting by size, sorting by feature, ordering by size, patterning and matching letters with friendly monsters. These are perfect for independent work tasks in your special education classroom.
• Materials and instructions to make 24 file folder activities in 5 categories:
• Sort by size: Big vs Small (1)
• Sort by feature: one eye or two eyes (1)
• Order by size: small to big and big to small (10)
• Patterning: ABAB, AAB, ABB, ABC (4)
• Letter Match: match uppercase and lowercase letters both in order and mixed up (8)
File is zipped for ease of organization. Please check out the complete preview to make sure it is appropriate for your students.
Check out my other file folder activities
• Errorless Matching File Folders
• Alphabet File Folders - Beginning Sound Activities
• Basic Concepts File Folders - Yearlong BUNDLE
Stay up to date!
Be sure to follow my store to be the first to know about discounts and new product releases! Click on 'Follow' near the top of any page in my store.
Please visit my website Adapting for Autism
for more resources and ideas for working with students with autism.
Thanks for stopping by!