Having problems finding hands on, visually supported expressive language activities?
This may be just what you are looking for! This multi-activity set can help your students make sentences to tell about winter. It includes pictures for starting with picture-picture matching, a game and file folder activities for making sentences and worksheets!
Great for autism and AAC!
1- Picture-picture matching
2- File folder activity to build varied picture sentences
3- Build sentences using symbol cards to answer questions
about the pictured activities
4- Play a sentence building game
5- Complete the picture worksheets
for varied language skills
What are buyers saying?
* Fun scenes to talk about. I used this a lot during our long, snowy winter.
* Great item! The students enjoyed working on this.
* This is a great resource for many of my students. We are constantly working on building sentences, vocabulary and answering questions. Very helpful!
* grayscale set for photocopying (always free!)
* 3 winter scenes
* symbol sentence pages for making sentences visually or teaching WH questions
* 36 face symbols to tell 'who' (exact matches from the picture scenes)
* 27 different verb symbols by Smarty Symbols©2017 All Rights Reserved
* 12 picture symbols to describe the winter actions- ‘How’
* 32 object pictures to tell 'what' (exactly matches the picture scenes)
* 3-5 symbol sentence strips for the game or independent activities (who, action, what, where, how)
* exact picture sets for picture-picture matching or eliciting specific sentences
* 10 cut and glue symbol supported worksheets for making picture sentences
* 3 category worksheets for what belongs
* 2 worksheets to cut and glue the action symbol to match the winter objects
* 2 cut and glue winter category worksheets
For more ideas on how to use file folder activities, visit my blog post!
Be sure to check the preview to see if this is right for you! Still not sure? Just ask a question at my store and I'll be happy to help! Thanks for stopping by! Linda@Looks-Like-Language