Description: A file folder designed for the maintenance, practice and acquisition of the skill of counting a quantity varying from 11-20 and matching it to a written numeral. Use repeatedly as an independent work task, small group activity, or instructional aide.
2. Cut out the quantity sets from the first three pages of the activity. Make sure to include the blank spaces beneath each quantity set.
3. Glue the quantity sets to the interior of a manila file folder in any order desired, sequential or random.
4. Cut out the numerals from the third page.
5. Laminate all.
6. Place scratchy Velcro in the blank spaces beneath each quantity set.
7. Place soft Velcro to the back of each numeral from the third activity page.