A file folder activity designed for the maintenance, independent practice, and acquisition of the skill of counting a quantity varying from 11-20 and matching it to a written numeral. Use repeatedly as an independent work task, small group activity, or instructional tool.
2. Cut out quantity sets from pages 1, 2, and 3. Be sure to include the blank spaces beneath each quantity set.
3. Glue the quantity sets to the interior of a manila file folder in any order desired, random or sequential.
4. Cut out numerals from page 3.
5. Laminate all.
6. Place scratchy Velcro in the blank spaces beneath each quantity set.
7. Place soft Velcro to the back of each numeral from page 3.