Description: A file folder activity designed to reinforce the skill of sequencing numbers 1-100. Use repeatedly as an independent work activity, small group activity, or instructional tool.
2. Glue the first page of the activity to the inside of a manila file folder.
3. Cut out numbers from the second page of the activity.
4. If desired, some numbers can be glued in the appropriate spots on the first page as hints to help keep students on track, or to create a fill-in missing numbers folder.
5. Laminate all.
6. Place hard Velcro in blank spaces on the first page.
7. Place soft Velcro behind numbers from the second page.