A file folder activity designed for the maintenance, independent practice, and skill acquisition of counting out a quantity of objects (11-20) in response to a given numeral. Use repeatedly as an independent work task, small group activity, or instructional aide.
2. Cut out squares with numerals from the first two pages of the activity.
3. Glue squares to the interior of a manila file folder in any order desired (random or sequential).
4. Cut out pictures from the third and fourth page of the activity.
5. Laminate all.
6. Place strips of scratchy Velcro in the blank spaces provided above the numerals.
7. Place soft Velcro on the back of each picture.