Use this free file folder activity as a language lesson or independent task to work on categorization and vocabulary!
Great for young and low-language level students. Plus, it's adorable and usable throughout the holiday season or around a birthday!
Velcro with sticker backs
How to set up:
1. Glue page 2 (categories) onto inside of file folder.
2. Cut out thin rectangle and glue onto the tab area of the file folder.
3. Cut out small rectangles (pictures).
4. Laminate entire folder (suggested) and small rectangles (needed).
5. Cut 24 pieces of female (fuzzy). Stick 12 evenly spaced on the blank file folder page.
6. Stick 6 female pieces on each side (evenly spaced) of the categories page (12 total).
7. Cut 12 pieces of male (pokey) Velcro. Stick one piece in the center of each small rectangle.
8. Store small rectangles on the opposite side of the category page.
Check out the money saving Bundle: Holiday Products (including this unit!): here
Check out the blog post giving more information about this unit: here