A file folder activity where students can learn to match the written color word to heart of that same color.
2. Cut out the hearts from pages 1 and 2.
3. Glue the hearts to the interior of a manila file folder in any order desired.
4. Cut the color words from page 3.
5. Laminate all.
6. Place a small piece of hard velcro on top of each heart.
7. Place a small piece of soft velcro to the back of each color word.
Re-usable resource for an independent work activity, small group activity, or visual aide. Clip art provided by http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Joyful-Learner