I LOVE file folder games. You can use them for almost anything. Think: parent helpers, small group activities, fast finishers, RtI interventions, inside recess, etc.
They can be played quietly alone, paired with friends, and even sent home as a resource for families to practice specific skills. Folder games are an extremely versatile tool to have handy. Each game comes in a color and a black and white version, so you can print what fits your needs.
This is a growing bundle. As the bundle grows the price will too!
1. Fishing for Digraphs
2. Outta' This World Words - Real vs. Nonsense
3. Blast off with Blends (uploaded 12/20/14)
4. Do You Want to Build a Snow Word? (uploaded 12/26/14)
5. Polar Pals Rhyming (uploaded 01/01/15)
6. Compound Cupcakes (uploaded 01/23/15)
7. Magic e Fairies (uploaded 03/25/15)
8. Funny Bunny Rhymes (uploaded 04/30/15)
9. Whoo Knows Antonyms? (uploaded 07/02/15)
10. Surf's Up Vowel Teams (uploaded 07/16/15)
11. Take Me Out to the Ballgame Syllables (uploaded 11/20/15)
12. Paw-fect Letter Match (uploaded 07/30/16)
Schedule for Additions...
If you have any ideas, suggestions, or games you would like for your classroom please let me know and I will see what I can do. I have no limit in mind for this bundle so I am excited to hear your ideas.