A file folder activity for the skill of counting quantities 1-10 and matching the corresponding numeral using apples.
1. Print and cut out quantity sets along the black lines provided.
2. Glue the quantity sets to the inside of a manila file folder in any order desired (sequential or random)
3. Cut out numbers from last page of the activity.
3. Laminate folder and numbers.
4. Place hard velcro in the blank space provided beneath each quantity set.
5. Place soft velcro to the back of each numeral.
Use repeatedly as an independent work activity, small group activity, or instructional tool.