A file folder activity for the skill of counting quantities 1-10 and matching the corresponding numerals.
1. Print and cut out quantity sets (be sure to include the blank space provided at the bottom of each set) and the numerals on page 2.
2. Glue the quantity sets to the inside of a manila file folder in any order desired (sequential or random)
3. Laminate folder and numbers.
4. Place hard velcro in the blank space provided beneath each quantity set.
5. Place soft velcro to the back of each numeral.
Use repeatedly as an independent work activity, small group activity, or instructional tool.
Clip art provided by: www.clipartstand.com