***UPDATE: I've added black line versions to this activity!***
This is a simple file folder activity that you can print, laminate and assemble to use in your classroom. It teaches Kindergarten students to match numbers (1 through 12) written in standard notation, to a pictorial representation of that number.
Students will match the amount of rocks on cards to the dump truck labeled with the standard notation of that number.
This would be a great activity to use in your math centers, as a take-it-to-your-seat activity, or as an extra practice activity for early finishers.
This download includes:
• A colorful cover page for you to glue to the front of the file folder + a black line version of this page.
• A visual representation of what this activity will look like when assembled to your file folder
• A label with the activity title (for the file folder tab)
• 12 colorful dump truck cards, numbered 1 through 12 + black line copies
• 12 colorful rock cards + black line copies
• A page that includes the Kindergarten Math Common Core Standards that will be practiced with this activity
• Assembly instructions
Tanya Rae Designs