File folder activity designed for instruction and practice in matching numerals 1-20 to their corresponding number words.
2. Cut out apples (using crafting scissors looks really cute)
3. Cut apples diagonally in half, separating the numeral from the word.
4. Glue either all the numerals or all the number words to the inside of a manila file folder, leaving enough space for each apple to be whole again. Can be glued in numerical or in random order.
5. Laminate all.
6. Place hard velcro in the space designated for the other half of each apple.
7. Place soft velcro on the back of each loose apple piece.
Use repeatedly!! Clip art provided by Apples'n'Acorns.