Students can build words with the help of picture clues. There is a little picture on each letter tile to help them know which letters to use to build each word.
ee: feed, feet, peek, peel, tee, weed
ea: beachc, leap, meat, read, tea, team
2-9 Color version
10-17 Black and white
1. Print either the color or the black and white version.
2. Laminate the pages or place them in sheet protectors.
3. Attach the pages to files folders (one for ee and one for ea).
4. Place Velcro dots where the letters will attach and on the back of each letter.
5. Keep the letters in a bag.