The purpose of this activity is practice identifying both the preceding and following number for numbers through 20.
2. Glue pages 1 and 2 to the interior of a manila file folder.
3. Cut out numbers and blank squares and numerals from page 3.
4. Glue the numbers from page 3 on top of the middle pumpkin of each row, in any order desired.
5. Glue the blank squares on top of the pumpkins to the left and right of each numbered pumpkin.
6. Cut out numbers from page 4.
7. Laminate all.
8. Place hard velcro strips on the blank spaces.
9. Place soft velcro to the back of the numbers from page 4.
Use and reuse repeatedly as an independent work activity (TEACCH) or instructional tool. Pumpkin clip art provided by Shane Williams http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Shane-Williams