A file folder activity designed to reinforce the skill of sequencing numbers 1-100.
2. Glue page 1 to the inside of a manila file folder.
3. Cut out numbers from page 2.
4. If desired, some numbers can be glued in the appropriate spots on page 1 as hints to help keep students on track, or to create a fill-in missing numbers folder.
5. Laminate all.
6. Place hard velcro in blank spaces on page 1.
7. Place soft velcro behind numbers from page 2.
Use repeatedly as an independent work activity, small group activity, or instructional tool.