File folder activity designed for the acquisition and maintenance of the skill of placing letters in alphabetical order.
1. Print out
2. Cut out letters and labels.
3. Glue labels to the tab of manila folder (optional).
4. Glue orange construction paper to one side and black construction paper to the other side of a manila file folder.
5. Laminate all.
6. Place approximately four rows of hard velcro across the inside of the manila folder.
7. Place soft velcro to the back of the laminated letters.
Use and reuse as independent work or as an instructional tool. Can use materials to create one folder activity or two separate folder activities.