This file folder activity helps students to match lower case letters to upper case letters of the alphabet.
1. Print out page 1 and glue to a file folder front.
2. Print out pages 2, 3, and 4. Glue to pages 2 and 3 to the inside of the file folder. Glue page 4 to another piece of file folder. Run the file folder and page 4 through the laminator.
3. Print out pages 5, 6, and 7. Laminate and then cut out around each piece.
4. Attach hook side of Velcro to the file folder with the black letters. Attach loop side of Velcro to the red lower case letter apples.
5. Students will match the lower case letter to the upper case letter.
6. Store pieces in a sandwich bag.
These are great to use in a work station for students with Autism. The folder can be placed inside of the finished book in a structured work system.