File Folder Word Wall: Christmas!
File Folder Word Walls are the perfect solution to those of us with limited space!
Instead of placing Christmas words around the school room or on a bulletin board, they are stored in a file folder.
In addition to a colorful Christmas vocabulary list, I’ve added 8 printable pages that can be easily tucked into the file folder for storage.
♥♥♥ Please note that each of the words on this particular Word Wall focus on the Birth of Jesus.
In this Christmas Word Wall packet, you’ll find:
→ 1 colorful list of Christmas Words
, which include a picture for each word; includes 16 words total
→ Cover page
- 1 color and 1 black & white
→ Fall File Folder Tab
– glue on for easy recognition
→ ABC Order
– choose 6 words from the list and alphabetize
→ Writing Sentences
– use the given Christmas word to write your own sentence; includes 2 pages
→ Picture Matching
– match each picture with the correct word from the list; includes 2 pages
→ Seek and Find!
– use the words from the list to answer the questions
– use the word wall to write words with the same number of syllables
→ Beginning Letters
– write the words from the list that have the same beginning letters
Complete instructions for assembly are included in the download, as well as a few tips.
You might also be interested in:
★ Nativity Coloring Pages
♥ I appreciate any and all feedback! Thank you if you choose to leave a comment!