File Folder Word Wall - FALL!
If you would like to implement a word wall in your classroom but have limited space, a File Folder Word Wall might be just the answer!
File Folder Word Walls work well as a center activity, or as individual activities for each student.
In addition to 2 colorful pages of fall vocabulary words, there are 10 worksheets that can easily be tucked into the file folder.
In this Fall Word Wall packet, you’ll find:
• 2 colorful lists of Fall Words, which include a picture for each word; includes 32 words total
• Colorful cover page
• Fall File Folder Tab – glue on for easy recognition
• ABC Order – choose 6 words from the list and alphabetize
• Adjectives – choose adjectives to describe the words from the word wall
• Nouns – choose a word from the word wall to complete each phrase
• Writing Sentences – use the given fall word to write your own sentence; includes 2 pages
• Picture Matching – match each picture with the correct word from the list; includes 2 pages
• Syllables – use the word wall to write words with the same number of syllables
• Seek and Find! – use the words from the list to answer the questions
• Beginning Letters – write the words from the list that have the same beginning letters
Note: This packet can be printed in gray scale and the images maintain their quality.
→ Complete instructions for assembly are included in the download, as well as a few tips.
Please make sure you take a peek at the File Folder Word Wall Preview file. I want you to fully understand the product you are purchasing!
♥ I appreciate any and all feedback! Thank you if you choose to leave a comment!