Fill in the Missing Number 101-1000 - Google Slides™ & Seesaw™ Distance Learning
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
These fill in the blank digital number charts are a fun way for kids to practice reading numbers and putting them in the correct order. This set focuses on numbers between 101 and 1000.
>>>PLUS to save you time I have pre-loaded the digital slides into both Google Slides™ and Seesaw™!
How to Play
1. Drag and drop the missing numbers to the empty boxes on the grid.
2. Read the numbers to check they are in the correct order.
Included in this resource:
- You'll receive one PowerPoint presentations and a PDF with instructions on how to download the activities to Google Slides™ and Seesaw™.
- 1 x Multi themed set of fill in the blank number charts with moveable numbers
- There are 18 slides featuring 101 to 150, 151 to 200, 201 to 250, 251 to 300, 301 to 350, 351 to 400, 401 to 450, 451 to 500, 501 to 550, 551 to 600, 601 to 650, 651 to 700, 701 to 750, 751 to 800, 801 to 850, 851 to 900, 901 to 950 and 951 to 1000.
- Kids can use the traditional hundreds chart columns to help them solve the missing numbers.
- 1 x Student instruction slide
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
>>> Writing Numbers 0 to 1000 Activities & Charts
>>> Part Part Whole & Fact Family Activities
>>> 3D Shape Sort & Classify - 3D Objects In Our Environment
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.