Also included in
- The Music Lessons and Worksheets Bundle 1 is a great collection of music lessons, worksheets and assignments that are suitable for the Middle School and General Music classroom. There are enough resources to teach for an entire year. Each resource is ready to teach, you just choose a lesson or activ$48.00$63.00Save $15.00
- This Music Mega Bundle 1 includes all the resources you will need to teach Middle School and General Music for a whole year! Everything you need is included to keep your students learning with fun lessons, activities and games.Click here to stay up to date with latest product releasesIncluded in th$75.00$106.00Save $31.00
These Film Music Lessons and Worksheets have been created with the Middle School and General Music student in mind. Each lesson has a music literacy focus with the Elements of Music Listening Analysis, Paragraph Writing and the use of the Super Six Strategies.
Included in these Film Music Lessons and Worksheets are:
- TWO versions – one printable and one classroom/display
- History of Film Music, Film Music, Sound Tracks, How Music is Used in Film
- Spelling words, definition match it cards, vocabulary activity
- Super Six Comprehension Strategies- Making Connections, Monitoring, Predicting, Questioning, Summarizing and Visualizing
- Elements of Music Listening Questions, with links to suggested music
- TWO different versions of the Elements of Music Paragraph Writing Templates – P.E.E.L. and T.X.X.X.C
- Suggested performance pieces with links
- BONUS Film Composer Study – John Williams including suggested listening list with YouTube links
The music selected for study presents a wide variety of music styles, genres and opportunities for students to engage with music they might not be familiar with, but will enjoy! You can choose to study a particular movie and replace the suggested listening music pieces with those from the movie.
This unit of work on how music is used gives you a great and valid reason to watch a movie in class! While watching your chosen and suitable movie, ask students to record or list the music used in the movie, and then describe what was the purpose of the music – this keeps you, the students and your administrators happy because your students are learning at the same time.
Julia from Jooya
Save money by purchasing any of these $$$ saving bundles
Get value for money with TPT credits
After logging in, go to your My Purchases page. Beneath the title of each of your purchases you'll see a “Provide Feedback” link. Simply click on the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment on how much you love the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you 5 feedback credits, 20 credits equals $1 off your purchase!
Become a follower by clicking the “Follow Me” green star near the Store Logo, this will let you know about any sales I am throwing, new products and freebies!