Great for word work and centers! This activity pack focuses on final blends with n(ng, nk, nd, and nt). Here is what’s included:
*Read/Write the Room
-for a center activity or whole group activity
*I Have Who Has
- a whole group game
- 2 sorts - _ng vs. _nk and _nd vs. nt
*Hank and Frank – Phonics Reader
-an original reproducible student emergent reader where students trace all of the final blends with n (ng, nk, nd, nt) in the book and practice reading the book. I’ve included a tracing code page if you would like students to tracs the endings in different colors. Also includes a reading comprehension page with questions about the book and spaces for students to write words with the ending n blends found in the book.
- words with pictures to make an anchor chart, display in a pocket chart, or display on word wall. Great for vocabulary and ELLs!
-a final blends with n memory game
- 6 different printables for practicing final blends with n. Great for morning work, homework or extra practice.
– a cut and paste activity where students write a final blend with n on a crown, then cut out and glue them onto a king scene.
*Color by the Code
– students color the parts of the picture according to the color code (nd/ng/nk/nt).
*Word Practice Book
-a reproducible book where students practice words with the ending n blends spelling patterns. For each word students color it, build it with paper letter tiles, write it three times, draw it, and write it in a sentence. 6 pages
*Ring Flash Cards
- students cut out and color final blends with n word cards (on rings) and make an envelope to keep them in for reading practice. Cards and envelope come in b/w and color.
To see all of what is included please download a free preview! Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Over the 1st Grade Rainbow
You may also like these activity packs:
Blends Activity Packs
Short Vowel Activity Packs
Long Vowel Activity Packs
R Controlled Vowel Activity Packs
Key Words: final blends, ending blends, ng, nk, nd, nt, blends with n