Are you having difficulty thinking of FCD minimal pairs? Included in this pack are 92 sets of FCD minimal pairs
for the 13 final consonants (i.e., /m/, /p/, /b/, /d/, /g/, /k/, /n/, /t/, /f/, /ch/, /s/, /v/, /z/, & /th/). Included is a description of the egg collection game.
If you would like no prep therapy, there are three descriptions of possible games to play with these minimal pair cards!
These FCD minimal pairs covers the 13 final consonants including:
1. Final /m/ - 8 minimal pairs
2. Final /p/ - 8 minimal pairs
3. Final /b/ - 4 minimal pairs
4. Final /d/ - 8 minimal pairs
5. Final /g/ - 4 minimal pairs
6. Final /k/ - 12 minimal pairs
7. Final /n/ - 8 minimal pairs
8. Final /t/ - 12 minimal pairs
9. Final /f/ - 4 minimal pairs
10. Final /s/ - 4 minimal pairs
11. Final /v/ - 4 minimal pairs
12. Final /z/ - 8 minimal pairs
13. Final /th/ - 4 minimal pairs
This product contains:
1. Instructions for 4 different minimal pair games
2. 92 sets of FCD minimal pairs (184 word cards!!)
3. Nest mat
4. Basket mat
Directions for the egg collection:
Auditory Discrimination: Place the two minimal pairs cards on the hen’s nest (e.g., “tea” and “team). Say the name of the egg you want the child to collect (e.g., “Find the team”). If the student picks up the correct picture, he can place the egg on the basket mat.
Phonology/Articulation: Place the two minimal pairs cards on the hen’s nest (e.g., “tea” and “team). Tell the student to label the egg he would like to collect (e.g., I want the team). If he/she accurately produces the intended target, he/she can put the apple on the basket mat (or any container).
Click below for more Final Consonant Deletion Activities!
1) 108 Final Consonant Deletion Tail Cards