- This bundle includes both the NO-PRINT and the PRINTABLE versions of Pin The Tail Sound. It is an adorable, tangible approach for your students to easily learn about final consonants. Your preschool students will have a blast with this activity!⇨Already own part of this bundle?Purchase the bundle to$7.50$10.00Save $2.50
Help the animals find their tails as you practice their "tail sounds!" Pin the Tail Sound is a cute little phonological processes puzzle that is a concrete, visual way to help kids finally understand final consonants (or tail sounds!) It provides an adorable, hands-on approach so your students can easily learn and stay engaged. It can also be used for a wide variety of speech and language goals. Your preschool students will have a blast with this activity!
☞Now also available in a No-Print Digital version!
☞UPDATE COMING SOON: More animals! This means the price will go up, so now is the time to grab it! Updates are always FREE to anyone who owns the resource!
○ "This product is so cute! All of my students loved it".
○ "Very motivating for my kiddos that are easily frustrated."
○ "This is one of my favorite products I've ever purchased!!"
○ "My preschoolers thought this was hilarious!"
○ ant, cat, dog, mouse, pig, shark, duck, horse, elephant, fox, rabbit, fish, giraffe
○ color animals: with and w/o letters (tails have both a spelling and phonetic option)
○ black & white animals: with and w/o letters (tails have both a spelling and phonetic option)
○ articulation / phonology:
- CVC syllable shapes
- final consonant deletion
- nonsense words (interchange the animals)
- phonemic awareness
○ language :
- wh questions (where the animals live, what they eat, what they say)
- pre-literacy skills
- basic concepts (front/back, on/off, loud/quiet, top/bottom, long/short)
○ print, cut/laminate
○ lay out on the floor for a mix & match activity
○ use sticky tack to pin the animals to the wall
○ give a tail to each student and have them find their match
○ Push the green star! Follow my store to see new resources up to 50% off!
○ TpT Credits: Review purchased products to get credits toward your next purchase
○ If you have a question or issue, you can email me at email@example.com or leave a Question in my store. It is important to me that you are happy with your purchases!
● VIP Emails : Get access to my freebie library, exclusive deals, and therapy tips!
● Instagram : I’m here most often – therapy ideas, Q&A’s, and daily life!
● Blog : Find helpful ideas and reviews for your therapy room!
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!