The Final Consonant Deletion bundle is 53 pages long and includes:
- Word lists for all pictures ending in plosives, fricatives and nasals: b, d, f, g, k, m, n, p, s, t, v, z, ch, sh, th.
- A sorting board, to be printed for each final sound
- Picture cards for final sounds: b, d, f, g, k, m, n, p, s, t, v, z, ch, sh, th.
- 32 picture cards including the written word with a blank space for the final sound. The student has to complete the word.
- 36 pictures with divided words for the therapist to cut in half. The student should join these together.
- 34 odd one out cards – which word has a different final sound?
- 10 black and white picture sheets for the student to identify and colour in pictures/words that have a specified ending
Targets: Final Consonant Deletion, phonemic awareness, some tasks are also useful for working memory.
Suitable for British and American English use. Suitable for Reception, KS1 and SEN