→ What is included in this resource?
This Final -ck Interactive Notebook focuses on -ack, -eck, -ick, -ock, -uck word families.
Mini Interactive Notebooks are time, paper, and ink saving!
limited cutting and pasting
half page foldable that introduce twice the content, in half the space
and it is complete black and white, printer friendly!
Each separate skill provide SIX practice pages:
1. An anchor chart displaying a picture clue to help recall the correct sound each grapheme makes, and phonetically regular words are listed for your students to practice reading.
2. An encoding (spelling) practice page provides pictures that your students can write the matching word next to each picture.
3. A decoding practice page lists multi-syllabic words for your students to practice identifying syllable types.
4. A picture sort in which your students will cut, sort and glue pictures based on the phonics patterns in each word.
5. Sentence writing practice, in which your students will copy a sentence, but fill in with the illustrated final -ck word
6. A word building spinner game. Students will spin a spinner to create and record real or nonsense words.
→ How can you use this resource to support your students?
These mini interactive notebooks are great for introducing new phonics skills in a teacher guided center. Students can work with you to complete all of the book, or after modeling examples on each page, student could complete the book collaboratively with a partner. The completed book can be kept at school, or sent home for future reference. If you are looking to use this book as a review, it is simple enough to be used as a morning work, or homework activity.
★ ��� ★ Looking for more?★ ★ ★
Are you looking for more Interactive Mini Books?
Check out more Final -ck resources
Beginning and Ending Blends Practice
Short Vowel Game Cards
Make sure you have clicked on the GREEN ★ above to "follow my shop. This will notify you when I post new resources, and give you early access to them at a discount!
This resource was created by Megan Christensen - Thyme to Read. If you have any questions about this resource, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org