Financial Literacy Credit and Credit Cards for Personal Finance Lessons DIGITAL
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This CTE bundle is jam-packed with lessons on personal finance, career exploration, soft skills, real-world scenarios, vocational and employability readiness skills, career and technical education, and many other 21st-century skills students need. Students will learn about credit, credit cards, payPrice $64.97Original Price $107.23Save $42.26
- Understanding credit, credit scores, credit reports, credit cards, and debit cards are an essential part of personal finance and career readiness. The reading passages and practice pages are perfect for financial literacy, consumer math, Career Technology (CTE), economics, career exploration, vocatiPrice $6.50Original Price $11.00Save $4.50
- These real-life personal finance lessons are perfect for financial literacy, career technology, and real-world consumer math classes covering life skills. The career readiness and job skills in this GIANT 9-pack BUNDLE are essential to high school students entering the workforce. Great practice withPrice $21.99Original Price $43.98Save $21.99
Career readiness and adulting require understanding credit and credit scores, personal finance, and consumer math. This real-life skills unit will educate high school students about the importance of good credit.
THIS IS THE DIGITAL VERSION (paperless) resource made with Google Slides™. It is not a paper/pencil resource.
This personal financial literacy information benefits students in career tech, personal finance, consumer math, college and career education, vocational studies, financial literacy, economics, career exploration, and social studies classes.
FOR $1 MORE -GRAB THE BUNDLE - PRINT AND DIGITAL - CLICK HERE!
Article topics are titled:
- What is Credit, and Why Do I Need It?
- What are Credit Reports?
- What is a Credit Score?
- Types of Credit
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Credit Cards
- Credit Card Terms to Know
Included in this DIGITAL version:
- 8 slides of student articles
- 7 slides with comprehension questions based on the articles
- 2-slide final assessment
- Answer keys
- Directions for uploading assignments to Google Classroom and Google Slides
- Printable answer keys for reference
Please examine the PREVIEW to see if this resource will fit your needs. I recommend this resource for high school students or adults. The information may be complex for middle school students to fully understand without teacher support.
IMPORTANT - This file is NOT editable.
More career resources:
- Career Tech Resource BUNDLE
- Soft Skills Presentation for Employability Skills - Editable
- Resume, Cover Letter, and Interview Task Card Bundle
- Resume Writing – Cover Letters – Templates and Samples
Every new product is 50% off for the first 24 hours. Save on new resources by following my store.
This resource was created by Caffeine Queen Teacher and CQ Resources, LLC.