Also included in
- Get everything you need to teach fifth grade math with this complete guided math unit that spans the entire school year! EVERY TEK is taught in-depth using the concrete, pictorial, and abstract flow. This unit uses the backwards design model and starts with the STAAR Test as the assessment! TEKS arPrice $150.00Original Price $165.00Save $15.00
Complete Lesson Plans and All Activities for Financial Literacy. This unit is 5 days and jammed packed with activities to help your students understand complex concepts!
Financial Literacy in 5th Grade is all about:
• Gross vs. Net Income
• The Advantages and Disadvantages of using Credit, Debit, Electronic Payments and Checks
• Balancing a Budget!
These skills are very much needed!
I have broken down each TEK into Learning Targets to make it easier to track student progress. There are 6 skills in this unit! Each learning target contains intervention and enrichment skills. A student data sheet is included for students to reflect on their own learning for the unit. A teacher tracking sheet is included to make small group instruction easier!
Cascading Flip Book for Notetaking and Organization
• Vocabulary- Frayer Model or Note cards
• Gross vs. Net Income Notes
• Balance a Budget Notes
• Budget Practicing
• Advantages and Disadvantages Card Sort
Each day contains:
• Learning Targets
• Whole Class Teaching Activity
• Guided Math Activity Ideas
• Closure with an Exit Ticket
• Answer key for most days.
Whole Class teaching in this unit contains:
Mini Lessons and Note Taking
• Teaching Point
• Active Engagement
• Link to Ongoing Learning
Games and Engagement Activities in this unit include:
• 10,000 Pyramid
• SCOOT: Taxes and Gross vs. Net Income
• JIGSAW: Advantages and Disadvantages of Credit, Debit, Electronic Payment, Checks
• Mystery Challenge: Ways to Balance a Budget
This unit is designed to print and go! I keep mine in a binder. You can put each day and all of the materials for that day in one sheet protector.
I hope this unit helps you with Guided Math by providing a whole class teach, active engagement, guided math activities and exit tickets for almost everyday- you can't beat $1.50 per day for a complete unit!
Complete Lesson Plans
TEKS: 5.10A, 5.10B, 5.10C, 5.10D, 5.10E, 5.10F
Do you need stations for this unit?
You may also like:
Follow me to get updates when new products are posted!