Click PREVIEW for a FREE copy of the pre-tests. This will help you decide if this resource is for you.
How many children can't work out how much their lunch at the school canteen is going to cost, not to mention the change?
Well, this resource focuses on price lists and costs of items similar to what might be found in a school canteen. The resource includes 3 pre-tests and 3 post-tests. Activities begin with asking students to work out the cost of a few items, then on to multiple numbers of some items. Here is an explanation of what types of questions you will find.
Of course, the best way to see what the activities look like is to download the sample booklet. So click the PREVIEW and you can download a booklet with some of the pages.
1. What is the total cost of x items?
2. What is the total cost of x multiple items?
3. If n wanted to buy x items, how much would it cost?
4. n wants to purchase x multiple items. How much will it cost?
5. If n buys x items, how much change will I get?
6. n purchases x multiple items. How much change do I get?