Also included in
- This Understanding Types of Loans Financial Literacy teaching unit includes both the printables and the digital resources for this teaching unit. This unit includes an article with comprehension questions and matching for vocabulary from the article. Great for financial literacy, economics, and busi$5.75$9.00Save $3.25
- This GIANT 8-Pack BUNDLE of Financial Literacy Lessons is perfect for students in financial literacy and consumer math courses. These 21st-century skills and knowledge lessons are essential to high school students as they enter the workforce.1) Understanding a Paycheck PRINTABLE Lessons:This resourc$19.99$38.00Save $18.01
- This GIANT BUNDLE of career exploration, job skills, work, and vocational oriented resources is full of career readiness activities and includes resumes, cover letters, interview skills, soft skills presentation, data forms, task cards, quizzes, worksheets, and character education posters with a car$59.97$118.50Save $58.53
This Understanding Types of Loans Financial Literacy teaching unit includes articles with comprehension questions and matching for vocabulary from the article. Great for financial literacy, economics, and business classes. Great for distance learning!
This is a DIGITAL (PAPERLESS) RESOURCE meant to be used with Google Classroom™ and Google Slides™ and is not a paper/pencil resource.
This 12-slide digital resource is great for explaining the general purpose of different types of loans that students are sure to encounter in their personal lives.
The loan types are not covered in great detail but do provide students with a broad understanding of loans and financing vocabulary and terms.
What is included:
- 4 slides of student articles broken into segments
- 4 slides with comprehension questions pertaining to the articles
- 2 slides of vocabulary matching with 10 terms
- 2 differentiated slides of vocabulary matching with terms in 2 groups of 5
- Directions for teachers for uploading this to Google Classroom and Google Slides
- Answer keys that can be printed for teachers to reference
**I recommend this resource be used with high school students or adults. The information would be difficult for middle school students to fully understand.
*Note: This file is NOT EDITABLE.*
This resource was created in Google Slides™ and meant for online, digital, paperless assignments.
More career resources:
Career Tech Giant BUNDLE
Soft Skills Presentation for Employability Skills - Editable
Resume, Cover Letter, and Interview Task Card Bundle
Graduation Transition Plan for Life After High School
Click here to FOLLOW my Teachers Pay Teachers Store for discounts, new resources, and sales.