This icebreaker activity gets students moving around the room and talking to one another in the beginning of the school year. Hopefully, they meet new peers, and renew friendships with "old" peers. Students are asked to find someone who...
- is new to our school
- was not in your class last year
- was in your class last year
- has the same color hair as you
- has the same color eyes as you
- is wearing the same color you are
- has a sister
- has a brother
- you think is funny
- you think is sporty
- you think is creative
In my class I only let students sign their name once on another student's paper, so they have to talk to lots of people; AND, I play!