Find Someone Who | Easter Speaking Activity: Asking & Answering Questions
Also included in
- This is a BUNDLE of 5 great holiday FIND SOMEONE WHO speaking activities to encourage asking and answering questions about Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day & Spring/Easter. These printable resources will be useful from October through April. If you used a classroom mingle actiPrice $7.20Original Price $12.50Save $5.30
- This custom bundle of ESL resources was ordered by Alicia but can be purchased by any educator.To create your own custom bundle:Build Your Own BundlePrice $32.54Original Price $54.25Save $21.71
It's time to break the ice and get your students asking and answering questions after spring break or the Easter holiday. This printable is a great classroom activity with a twist on the classic "FIND SOMEONE WHO" game.
It encourages your students to form and write down the correct questions based on the prompt cards. They are not just given a list a questions to ask. For example: The card says " Find some who has a blue car" -
Your students must write down the question "Do you have a blue car?" on their recording sheet. Then they can move around the room looking for the right person.
You can place the prompt question cards around the room, on different desks, on the whiteboard or have your students pass them around. There are 24 different cards that focus on questions and answers in the
If your students haven't used a particular tense yet, you can remove those cards from the set. They are easily stored on a keyring so they won't get lost and will be ready to use every Spring depending on when your Spring Easter break is! Check out the product preview for more details!
- 24 Color Question Prompt cards
- 24 Black & White Prompt cards (ink saving)
- Question and Answer Recording Sheet
Looking for Digital Activities? Check out Boom Cards™
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!