- Product Description
- Find the Bunny: Color & Number Recognition Game! This will be the perfect addition to your center rotations, circle time, small group lessons, etc. in your pre-k or kindergarten classroom. It will also make a great remediation game for students who are below level in color recognition, number sense, language, etc.
- This set includes 1 bunny to hide, 7 colorful eggs (with and without color words on them) and eggs numbered from 1-20 to hide the bunny behind. It is very simple to get this game ready to use in your classroom. Simply print, laminate, and cut the cards apart!
- How to play
- Cut the eggs and bunny out. Arrange the eggs color/number side up on a table or floor or in a pocket chart. Tell the students to close their eyes and you will hide the bunny behind an Easter egg. Students can take turns saying a color or number and removing the egg to see if the bunny is hiding behind the egg.
You can either put the egg back to make it more challenging or remove the egg(s) once they have been named if the bunny is not behind the egg. After the students find the bunny hide him again for hours of fun!
- •You can use this product for personal or classroom use.
•You may not sell or redistribute all or part of this product as your own work.
•You may buy additional licenses rights for more than one classroom or for a whole school at my TPT store Shanon’s School Supplies
- Thank you to for the images used in making this product. Please check out their website for more great images.
- Follow me on Facebook
Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality.