This versatile set of task cards for Finding the perimeter using Pythagorean Theorem (8.G.B.7.)
work well for scavenger hunts, at stations, and for differentiation. My students LOVE these ready to use cards.
Included in this ready to use set of cards:
- Teacher directions for multiple ways to use
- 12 problem cards and 12 matching solution cards
- Set of interactive notebook problem and matching cards
- A student answer sheet
- A complete answer key
by purchasing as part of a All About Pythagorean Theorem bundle that includes Notes, Practice Sets, and a mini-Project
Pythagorean Theorem Products
- Pythagorean Theorem: Inquiry, Notes and Practice
- Pythagorean Theorem: Mixed Practice and Review
- Pythagorean Theorem: Find the Distance
- Pythagorean Theorem: Find the perimeter Practice/Review (8.G.B.7.)
- Pythagorean Theorem: Find the Missing Leg (8.G.B.7.)
- Pythagorean Theorem: Word Problems
- Pythagorean Theorem: Pirate treasure hunt mini-project
- Pythagorean Graffiti Activity: review and assessment (not yet available elsewhere in the store)
- Converse of Pythagorean Theorem: Notes and Practice (not yet available elsewhere in the store)
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.