Finding Nemo Movie Questions for Ecosystems.
Take an in-depth look into the marine biomes and relationships found in Finding Nemo. This is not your typical fill in the blank question and answer handout, but an in-depth analysis of the film. A dichotomous key takes kids through all the different characters, their common names, and scientific names too. Answer key included. This worksheet is part of our Biomes of the World
Use this lesson on its own or GO BIG and get it in our 6-7 week long Ecology Bundled Unit: PowerPoint and ALL Handouts
a 4-5 week long unit is composed of 130+ slide PowerPoint and 40+ pages of handouts which includes all FOUR sections and the accompanying study guide:
1. What's in an Ecosystem- intro to Ecology
2. Food Chains & Food Webs
3. Interactions Among Living Things
4. Biomes of the World
5. Study Guide for Ecology Unit
Consider using this with some of our other products in our store:
- Ecology Think Tickets: Task Cards for Science Exploration
- Interactive Notebook Ecology Scavenger Hunt Activity
- Ecology Word Wall
- Cootie Catcher / Fortune Teller: Life Science Vocabulary Bundle
which includes several Ecology cootie catchers.
Click this link to find out how this lesson fits with your NGSS, TEKS or GSE Science Classroom
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Ecology: Finding Nemo Movie Questions by © Getting Nerdy, LLC