Also included in
- Sick of grading worksheets by hand? Go digital with these self-checking Algebra 1 Boom Cards™! This is a bundle of 48 sets of my popular digital math Boom Cards™ which are great for in-class or with distance learning! This bundle includes practice activities for a wide range of Algebra 1 skillsYour$110.00$138.50Save $28.50
- This is a bundle of Algebra 1 task cards. There are 14 different sets of task cards in this bundle, including my popular Algebra 1 Review task cards with QR codes! Several of the task cards also include a link to a digital set of self-checking Boom Cards™. Others include an option to print with o$32.50$40.50Save $8.00
- Working on finding slope with your math students in-class or with distance learning? This bundle includes 7 different activities to help introduce students to the concept of slope and help them practice using graphs and two points to calculate the slope of a line. This bundle includes a study guide$13.50$15.00Save $1.50
- Sick of grading worksheets by hand? Go digital with these self-checking middle school math Boom Cards™! This is a bundle of 44 sets of my popular digital math Boom Cards™ which are great for in-class or with distance learning! This bundle includes practice activities for a wide range of middle schoo$98.00$124.50Save $26.50
- A combination of over 100 printable and digital Algebra 1 resources are included in this bundle! Includes a wide variety of resources: fun group activities, Google Drive activities that are graded automatically, printable task cards, self-grading Boom Cards, QR code activities, study guides (great$225.00$296.00Save $71.00
- What will you do with all your free time after you switch from boring worksheets to self-checking Boom Cards™? These interactive, digital task cards are a great way to engage students and are no prep for you! This bundle of 36 different decks can help you switch to a more engaging way to help your$87.00$108.00Save $21.00
This set of 24 task cards (in printable and digital formats) is a great way to help your algebra students practice using rise/run to find the slope of a line. Students are given a graph and are asked to write the slope as an integer, simplified fraction, or determine if the slope is undefined or zero.
Includes a set of printable task cards with recording worksheet and a link to a set of digital, self-checking Boom Cards. Never used Boom Cards? Check out the preview to test the first few! Make sure to open the full-size preview and hit submit to get instant feedback on your answer.
Boom Cards™ work on just about any device that can access the internet. They're self-checking and you can even track student progress through Boom Learning℠! You can assign Boom Cards to individual students, groups of students, or use with a Smart Board for the whole class.
© 2018 Kate's Math Lessons. All rights reserved. This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared without purchasing the proper number of licenses.
Additional Info from Boom Learning:
"To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial."