This no prep resource targets fine motor skills, pencil control, pre-writing and tracing through daily practice worksheets. Bring occupational therapy into your classroom with 50 themed worksheets in 5 categories each month. Each category has 2 levels to accommodate your students’ current abilities. While designed for a special education classroom, these can be an asset for all early learners.
Worksheet types (for each month):
• 10 complete the picture (Level 1 tracing / Level 2 independent drawing)
• 10 complete the maze (Level 1 follow the arrows / Level 2 independent)
• 10 trace the lines (Level 1 stay inside the simple path / Level 2 trace the crazy line)
• 10 trace the letters (Level 1 bubble letters / Level 2 dashed letters)
• 10 trace the picture (no true levels but some are easier than others)
Also includes 2 packet or binder cover options.
This is a print and go activity and is in black and white to save color ink. Your students can practice with a different page every day for the entire month. Besides tracing and pre-writing practice, these provide opportunities for visual discrimination and visual processing. Your students’ occupational therapist will love you!
Bundle status - complete! Find full previews of every single page here
• January - Winter
• February - Valentine's day
• March - St. Patrick's Day
• April - Earth Day
• May - Spring
• June - Summer
• July - Carnival and Camping
• August - Back to School
• September - Fall
• October - Halloween
• November - Thanksgiving
• December - Christmas
Please check out the preview to see photo examples and ensure these are appropriate for your students.
File is zipped for ease of organization. Please see the TpT tutorial
if you are unsure how to unzip the file.
Thanks for stopping by!