PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Be sure to download the preview file so you can take a peek at everything included!
Implement these fun and engaging fine motor activities in your Pre-K, K, or 1st grade classroom and watch your students' fine motor strength and coordination sore!
I prepped these centers with materials found primarily at the dollar store or already in my classroom! (pipe cleaners, hole punch, child scissors, pom poms, dry erase markers, play-doh, child tweezers, colored popsicle sticks, circle stickers, etc.) I keep all the hands on materials together in a bin and then use them with each month's Fine Motor centers!
This packet includes a list of all materials to gather as well as the following printable resources:
* 8 Pre-writing Tracing Cards
* 3 Scissor Cutting Cards
* 2 Picture Cutting Pages
*3 Pom Pom Picture Builder Cards
* Mitten Color Sorting Cards for Pom Poms
* 3 Dab a Dot Mystery Pictures
* 6 Picture Tracing Cards
* Snowball Relay with Pony Beads
* 8 Build It Cards to use with Wiki Sticks, Pipe Cleaners, or Play-doh
* 8 Popsicle Stick Letter Cards with January vocabulary
* 8 Lego Letter Cards with January Vocabulary
* 6 Pokey Pin Pages
* 4 Lacing/Sewing Cards
* 4 Hole Punch Cards
* 8 Play-doh Picture Cards
* 4 Sticker Picture Activities
* 5 Geoboard Activity Cards with January Vocabulary
* 8 Snap Cube Picture Cards
Your kiddos will be so excited about fine motor centers that they'll beg to do them! These are perfect for morning tubs as students get their fingers ready for the day!
**PLEASE NOTE I HAVE ADDED SOME NEW ACTIVITIES TO THIS PACKET. I WILL BE UPDATING THE PREVIOUS PACKETS TO INCLUDE VARIATIONS OF THESE NEW ACTIVITIES AS WELL!**
Buy the MONEY SAVING BUNDLE to save BIG. You'll get 10 months of Fine Motor Activities that follow a predictable pattern so students always know what to do, yet they have enough variety and seasonal uniqueness to keep kids engaged and excited from month to month!