Implement these fun and engaging fine motor activities in your Pre-K, K, or 1st grade classroom and watch your students' fine motor strength and coordination sore!
I prepped these centers with materials found at the dollar store! (pipe cleaners, hole punch, child scissors, pom poms, dry erase markers, play-doh, child tweezers, colored popsicle sticks, circle stickers, etc.)
This packet includes a list of all materials to gather as well as the following printable resources:
* 12 Pre-writing Tracing Cards
* 3 Scissor Cutting Cards
*1 Pom Pom Picture Builder Card
* Color Sorting Cards for Pom Poms
* 3 Dab a Dot Mystery Pictures
* 6 Picture Tracing Cards
*Fill the Nest Counting Cards
* 8 Build It Cards to use with Wiki Sticks, Pipe Cleaners, or Play-doh
* 8 Popsicle Stick Letter Cards with April vocabulary
* 5 Pokey Pin Pages
* Numerals 0-9 Color Racing Cards
* 2 Lacing/Sewing Cards
* 6 Hole Punch Cards
* 14 Play-doh Shape Cards
* 2 Sticker Picture Activities
Your kiddos will be so excited about fine motor centers that they'll beg to do them! These are perfect for morning tubs as students get their fingers ready for the day!
Look for monthly packets for each month of the school year coming soon!