Also included in
- ⭐ Implement these fun and engaging fine motor activities in your Pre-K, K, or 1st grade classroom and watch your students' fine motor strength and coordination sore! ⭐ Get my FINE MOTOR SKILLS ASSESSMENT as a *FREE BONUS* when you purchase this bundle!Each packet includes a list of all materials to$39.99$65.00Save $25.01
Implement these fun and engaging fine motor activities in your Pre-K, K, or 1st grade classroom and watch your students' fine motor strength and coordination sore!
I prepped these centers with materials found primarily at the dollar store or already in my classroom! (pipe cleaners, hole punch, child scissors, pom poms, dry erase markers, play-doh, child tweezers, colored popsicle sticks, circle stickers, etc.) I keep all the hands on materials together in a bin and then use them with each month's Fine Motor centers!
This packet includes a list of all materials to gather as well as the following printable resources:
* 8 Pre-writing Tracing Cards
* 3 Scissor Cutting Cards
* 2 Picture Cutting Pages
*3 Pom Pom Picture Builder Cards
* Pom Pom Color Sorting Activity
* 3 Dab a Dot Mystery Pictures
* 6 Picture Tracing Cards
* Rainbow Race with Pom Poms or Buttons
* 8 Build It Cards to use with Wiki Sticks, Pipe Cleaners, or Play-doh
* 8 Popsicle Stick Letter Cards with March vocabulary
* 8 Lego Letter Cards with March Vocabulary
* 6 Pokey Pin Pages
* 4 Lacing/Sewing Cards
* 4 Hole Punch Cards
* 8 Play-doh Shape Cards
* 4 Sticker Picture Activities
* 5 Geoboard Activity Cards with March Vocabulary
* 8 Snap Cube Picture Cards
Your kiddos will be so excited about fine motor centers that they'll beg to do them! These are perfect for morning tubs as students get their fingers ready for the day!
Buy the MONEY SAVING BUNDLE to save BIG. You'll get 10 months of Fine Motor Activities that follow a predictable pattern so students always know what to do, yet they have enough variety and seasonal uniqueness to keep kids engaged and excited from month to month!