Help your students get ready to write with these fine motor letter formation activities!
Many students come into kindergarten with little or no fine motor skills, so they're not ready to pick up a pencil and practice letter formation!
This resource is packed with engaging, hands-on activities to help your little learners practice correct letter formation without picking up a pencil.
Then, when they're ready to write, 4 interactive workbooks are included (grouped by letter stroke) for your students to learn and practice!
• DIFFERENTIATED play doh mats (with letter outline and matching letter sound image, and blank with letter sound image)
• Salt box or sand box cards
• DIFFERENTIATED pokey pin mats (with starting dot and without)
• DIFFERENTIATED letter writing strips (tracing letters with starting dot, tracing letters without starting dot, writing letters with starting dot, writing letters without starting dot)
• 4 INTERACTIVE letter books grouped by handwriting stroke (skyline letters, plane line straight letters, plane line round letters, and plane line slider letters) including:
These letter activities are the perfect way to get your little learners ready to write!
Please consider leaving feedback for this product!
It means so much to me, and it helps you earn FREE products! For every review you leave, you earn 1 credit point toward a future purchase. Just go to "My Purchases" to leave a review!
Hit the green "Follow Me" button
& you'll be the first to know about discounts, freebies, & new products!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org