BUBBLE IT is a fine motor lab activity to teach students to color in small areas. This Alphabet Phonics Printable Fine Motor Lab can be placed in centers with a pencil, and students can practice bubbling the path to match the letter to the picture than has the initial phonics sound. A unique and FUN way to practice phonics recognition! Developed by Jan McCleskey, MA, OTR to blend fine motor therapeutic objectives with academic common core objectives. Perfect for early childhood. Perfect for Kindergarten. Works on counting numbers with 1:1 correspondence for numbers 1 - 10
- Develop separation of the two sides of the hand to have good stability with the 4th/5th fingers (ulnar stabilization) and manipulation with the thumb, index and 3rd fingers (radial manipulation) using a pencil.
- Improve eye hand coordination to color within a small area
- Follow a maze or a path
- Visually track along a line in sequential order.
- One on one correspondence to follow a maze
- Identify phonics sounds and match with words
- Practice coloring in small “bubbles” prior to doing bubble tests