These engaging fine motor centers are the perfect addition to your Pre-K or Kindergarten literacy stations!
What you'll love!
- There's one fine motor center for every letter of the alphabet
- You can save your color ink by printing the black and white versions, there are also color versions for most of the activities too
- The activities focus on short beginning sounds (for example there is an insect for /i/ instead of ice cream)
- These can be use all year round by switching up the materials you use
- They use readily available materials
- Some of the activities could also be used as worksheets (for example, the pom pom ones work well with bingo daubers and stickers)
Included in this pack:
- 26 Fine motor centers (one per letter of the alphabet)
- 26 Instruction pages with photos
- American and Australian spelling versions
Here's a list of the materials I used with these activities:
- Pom poms
- Paper clips
- Counting links
- Connecting cubes / Unifix cubes
- Erasable markers
- Small clothes pins
- Loose parts such as gems, craft matchsticks, chenille sticks and pom poms
- Fine motor tools such as tweezers and tongs
These activities include small parts and are not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.