Mazes will help your preschooler or early learner:
* practice fine motor skills.
* develop pre-writing skills.
* work on beginning writing skills in a fun format.
* develop problem solving skills.
This activity provides:
* instructions to assemble and use the product.
* a gross motor activity to introduce different lines to students
(straight, rainbow, curvy, zig zag, broken, dotted, loopy, wavy, thick, thin, diagonal).
* helpful hints to modify and/ or adapt the activities.
* visual cues to start tracing on the left hand side of the paper (transportation items) and a stop sign on the right hand side of paper.
* fun ways to practice fine motor skills.
* practice using left to right visual and physical tracking motions.
* opportunities to use different classroom materials (markers, pencils…..).
* letter to parents to explain use of Magic Wands and to communicate to parents
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!