Fine motor skills to practice in a small group with your early learners!
Your students will not only learn how to play bingo but work on their fine motor skills as well.
Your student will trace various fine motor lines - great practice for handwriting!
❤️ This pre-handwriting activity comes with 6 Different Boards! ❤️
...and a bonus with 10 fine motor exercises included!
1. Print all of the pages on card stock and laminate for durability.
2. Cut out the cards.
3. Each player gets a different Fine Motor Card and a dry erase marker.
4. Put the cards in a pile. The caller pulls a card at random, shows it to the players and places it on the Caller Board.
5. If a player has it on their board, the player traces the line.
6. When a player completes their board, that person wins.
READ THE BLOG POST FOR MORE INFORMATION!