146 printable pages perfect for simple, yet effective fine motor skill practice!
This year I have been working with our occupational therapist during our Guided Reading block to support our first graders. I have learned so much about turning our literacy word work into developmentally appropriate activities! It has had a tremendously positive impact on my students' progress in both academics and fine motor, but don't tell them...they are too busy "playing!"
The full-size pages are in black and white for easy printing. I recommend printing on colored paper or cardstock, then inserting into plastic sleeves. Next, simply add tweezers and small manipulatives!
These learning exploration mats could be added to a fine motor center, used in a "chill out zone" to support behavior, or even during indoor recess!
Add dice and these mats could be used during Guided Math centers! The possibilities are endless with these open-ended mats.
Please download the preview for a closer look - I can't wait to hear how you will use these pages with your students! FOUR FREE PAGES are included in the preview to try out in your classroom.
This large file is part of a HUGE bundle:
• Fine Motor Brain Binder 1500 Pages
I also have hands-on individual fine motor centers here:
• Fine Motor Activities Hands On Centers Bundle
• Chaining CVC Words Fine Motor Activities Center
• Building Blocks CVC Words Fine Motor Activities Center
• Drive On! Letter Formation Practice
• Sculpt It Literacy Center! CVC Words
• Sequencing Fine Motor Activities Center
• Directed Drawing Fine Motor Activities Center
Thank you for stopping by!