1. Print out the 22 shoelace weaving cards on
2. In order to use the hole puncher you will
need to cut around shape so you will be
able to reach the white circles outlined in
black on the pictures.
3. I laminated the cards with laminating
sheets (5 mil ones) so that they had real
strength to them (this will help them last
4. After you laminate then use the hole
puncher and go around each shape to
punch out the white circles outlined in
5. Purchase shoelaces (I purchased a variety
of colors) and put a knot at each end
so they won’t pull through as you weave.
This is a great practice activity for fine
motor skills...as student’s practice the in
and out weaving motion using the shoe laces.
Clip Art Credit: Google images
Thank you for your purchase!