Students will practice fine motor and language arts skills as they cut, paste, trace, match, spell, and write to spell out color words. Activities are modified to accommodate a variety of ability levels...perfect for special education or classrooms with diverse learners!
These pages are a great daily morning activity, "Do Now" assignment, task for "early finishers," or just a five minute filler for the end of the day. Put these sheets in your Reading and Literacy Center for a fun independent activity. Keep copies handy for a quick prep- free activity for your students anytime!
Activities are modified to meet the needs of all learners. There are several levels of activities included in this package. This resource reinforces fine motor skills with the color words.
This resource includes:
• Matching/ Cut and Paste Letters
• Unscramble and Match/ Cut and Paste Letters
• Spelling/ Cut and Paste Letters
• Unscramble and Spell/ Cut and Paste Letters
• Tracing/ Cut and Paste Letters
• Writing/ Cut and Paste Letters
This product includes the colors Red, Yellow, Pink, Green, Purple, Orange, Blue, Black, Brown, Grey, and White.
Here are some more resources from Exceptional Thinkers that you may like:
• Days of the Week/ Months of the Year Fine Motor Activity Bundle
• Math File Folder Game Bundle
•Telling Time File Folder Games
• 2D and 3D Shapes Bundle
Don't forget to follow my store for new freebies, updates, and new products! You can also find Exceptional Thinkers of Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest